Proceedings of the WG Meeting Multitrophic Interactions in Soil and Integrated Control at Bad Honnef, Germany, June 1-4, 2003 combined with selected papers from the meetings Thinking in Lines - From Research to Market Products in Einsiedeln, Switzerland, Nov. 2-4, 2000 and Biological Mechanisms Affecting Nematode Management in Reading, England, Sept. 5-6, 2001
- Survival and activity of the Ralstonia solanacearum antagonist Pseudomonas...
- Plant tolerance for managing plant parasitic nematodes
- Monitoring gfp-tagged bacterial antagonists in the rhizosphere of tomato...
- Impact of application of biocontrol agents to plant root on the natural...
- Endophytic bacteria and biological control of nematodes
- Can fungal endophytes control soilborne pests in banana?
- Bacterial life inside and outside potato roots and leaves
International Organization for Biological Control of Noxious Animals and Plants Working Group Multitrophic Interactions in Soil and Integrated Control / Sikora
Use and reproduction:
All rights reserved