Endophytes for plant protection : the state of the art ; proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Plant Protection and Plant Health in Europe, held at the Faculty of Agriculture and Horticulture (LGF), Humboldt University Berlin, Berlin-Dahlem, Germany, 26 - 29 May 2013
- The effect of soil type on the abundance and diversity of plant associated...
- Promising approaches to control apple proliferation disease: Plant resistance...
- Phytophthora spp. Lab-on-a-Chip diag-nostics – a useful tool for the identification...
- Occurrence of endophytes during Pelargonium protoplast culture
- Host spectrum of a commercial mycorrhizal inoculum
- Factors affecting disease suppression of plant associated bacteria towards...
- Endophytes for plant protection: the registration process at a glance
- Endophytes - a source for biological control agents
- Characterisation of Acremonium-like fungi from wheat and tall fescue
- Association of the loose smuts of wheat and barley with fusaria and Acremonium-like...
Use and reproduction:
All rights reserved