18th International Conference on Diseases of Fish and Shellfish : Belfast, UK, 4-8 September 2017 ; Book of abstracts
- Preliminary results from an epidemiological survey reveal widespread abundance...
- Pitfalls in molecular diagnostics of the Cyprinivirus genus
- Natural occurring genomic variations of Koi herpesvirus (KHV)
- Molecular tracing of viral haemorrhagic septicaemia outbreaks in Denmark
- Investigation of protease use against fish viruses in aquaculture
- Influence of temperature on Koi herpesvirus disease (KHVD) replication
- How useful are current PCR methods for the detection of genetic variants...
- Epidemiology of infectious hematopoietic necrosis virus (IHNV) in the Netherlands...
- Enzyme reaction for combat against Koi herpesvirus
- Differences in virulence between carp edema virus genogroups – Results...
- Comparison of cell lines for replication of Cyprinid herpesvirus 3 (CyHV-3)...
- Common carp paramyxo-like virus as an additional pathogen found during...
- Characterization of CD8α+ dendritic cells in rainbow trout gills
- Contrasting reactivity of CD8α-positive and -negative lymphocytes to IL-2...
Access permissions only signed in user
European Association of Fish Pathologists: 18th International Conference on Diseases of Fish and Shellfish : Belfast, UK, 4-8 September 2017 ; Book of abstracts. Spanien 2017. EAFP.
Use and reproduction:
All rights reserved