Bioresource technology : biomass, bioenergy, biowastes, conversion technologies, biotransformation, production technologies
- 200 - Anaerobic digestion of fines from recovered paper processing - Influence...
- Techno-economic assessment of a wood-based biorefinery concept for the...
- Reduction of the hydraulic retention time at constant high organic loading...
- Pyrolysis of hydrochar from digestate: Effect of hydrothermal carbonization...
- Optimization of hydrolysis and volatile fatty acids production from sugarcane...
- Industrial scale garage-type dry fermentation of municipal solid waste...
- Enhancing biogas production from vinasse in sugarcane biorefineries
- Does the addition of proteases affect the biogas yield from organic material...
- Comparative economic and environmental assessment of four beech wood based...
- Analysis of operational methane emissions from pressure relief valves from...
- 168, Heft Spec. Iss. - Degradation of morphine in opium poppy processing waste composting
- Trace element supplementation in the biogas production from wheat stillage
- Stable isotope composition of biogas allows early warning of complete process...
- Special issue on Advance Biological Treatment Technologies for Sustainable...
- Mono-fermentation of chicken manure
- Flexible biogas production for demand-driven energy supply
- Editorial: Special issue on Advance Biological Treatment Technologies for...
- Disintegration in the biogas sector
- 142, Heft August - Production of partially phosphorylated myo-inositol phosphates using phytases...
- 142 - Comparison of pretreatment methods for rye straw in the second generation...
- 131 - Characterisation of spruce, salix, miscanthus and wheat straw for pyrolysis...
- 130 - Industrial-scale steam explosion pretreatment of sugarcane straw for enzymatic...
- 128 - Increase in ethanol production from sugarcane bagasse based on combined...
- Hydrothermal carbonization of olive mill wastewater
- 121 - Characterization of the lipid accumulation in a tropical freshwater microalgaeChlorococcumsp.
- 111 - Steam refining as an alternative to steam explosion
- 111 - Mass balance of pilot-scale pretreatment of sugarcane bagasse by steam...
- Biomethane potential of the POME generated in the palm oil industry in...
- Short form of the title:
- Bioresour Technol
- Type of Resource
- Elsevier Applied Science
Bioresource technology : biomass, bioenergy, biowastes, conversion technologies, biotransformation, production technologies. Elsevier Applied Science. ISSN: 0960-8524.
Could not load citation form. Default citation form is displayed.