Journal of Cleaner Production
- 197 (2018), Nr. October - Production of an environmentally friendly enzymatic feed additive for agriculture...
- 189 (2018), Nr. July - Environmental impact of yeast and exogenous xylanase on mitigating carbon...
- 185 (2018), Nr. 1 June - Biogas production from prickly pear cactus containing diets supplemented...
- 178 - Consumers' preferences for carbon labels and the underlying reasoning....
- 177 - Discrimination of milk carbon footprints from different dairy farms when...
- 174 - Trade-off between productivity and environmental sustainability in irrigated...
- 170 - Effect of cascade use on the carbon balance of the German and European...
- Techno-economic and environmental suitability criteria of hydrothermal...
- Social life cycle assessment indices and indicators to monitor the social...
- Hydrothermal processes as treatment paths for biogenic residues in Germany
- How not to compare apples and oranges
- Biomass price developments inhibit biofuel investments and research in...
- 134, Nr. Part A - Transitions to sustainable consumption and production in cities
- 134, Nr. Part A - Institutionalising the organic labelling scheme in China: a legitimacy...
- 134, Part A - Environmental impact assessment of organic and conventional tomato production...
- 137 - Estimation of own and cross price elasticities of demand for wood-based...
- 121 - Wood-plastic composites as potential applications of recycled plastics...
- Sustainable feedstock potential
- Short form of the title:
- J Cleaner Prod.
- Years of publication:
- 1993 -
- Type of Resource
- Place Term:
- DDC subject of DNB:
- 330 Economics
Journal of Cleaner Production. Amsterdam 1993. Elsevier. ISSN: 0959-6526.
Could not load citation form. Default citation form is displayed.
Use and reproduction:
All rights reserved