Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Grape Genetics and Breeding : Kecskemét, Hungary, 26 - 31, August 2002
- Towards the transcriptome of grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.)
- The two Vitis databases as tools for germplasm management Vitis International...
- Success in resistance breeding: "REGENT" and its steps into the market
- Molecular mapping of [Regent x Lemberger] and QTL-analysis of agronomic...
- Inheritance of aroma compounds
- High-density DNA arrays for grapevine research
- Genomics tools for marker assisted selection in grapevine
- EU-Project Genres CT96 No81: European Vitis database and results regarding...
- Comparative molecular mapping in segregating population of grapevine
Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Grape Genetics and Breeding : Kecskemét, Hungary, 26 - 31, August 2002. Leuven 2003. International Society for Horticultural Science.
Use and reproduction:
All rights reserved