ISAE 2019 : Proceedings of the 53rd Congress of the International Society for Applied Ethology; August 5th - 9th, 2019, Bergen, Norway : Animal Lives Worth Living
- Space requirements for fast & slow growing chickens on elevated grids
- Feather corticosterone: a new tool to measure stress in laying hens?
- Pecking in Go/No-Go task: Motor impulsivity in feather pecking birds?
- Modulation of kynurenine pathway and behavior by probiotic bacteria in...
- Dietary fibre content in the feed & its effect on feather pecking, performance...
- Improving the cow-human relationship - influence of restraint during gentle...
- Effects of dam bonded rearing on dairy calves' reactions towards humans...
- Effects of a 3-month nursing period on fertility and milk yield of cows...
Access permissions only signed in user
ISAE 2019 : Proceedings of the 53rd Congress of the International Society for Applied Ethology; August 5th - 9th, 2019, Bergen, Norway. Animal Lives Worth Living. 2019.
Use and reproduction:
All rights reserved