1st German Phage Symposium - Program and Abstract Book
- The Ochrobactrum genome, an important source of temperate phages
- The lactococcal P335 phage TP901-1 requires the host-encoded Gtf41, a putative...
- Raw milk – a reservoir for uncommon lactococcal bacteriophages
- MSV, a novel archaeal lytic virus targeting Methanosarcina strains
- Impact of phages in dairy industry
- Characterization of Campylobacter phages and their application
- Carrier systems for phages to supplement food systems
- Bacteriophage PMBT2 with lytic activity against multidrug-resistant Enterococcus...