91st Annual Meeting, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Säugetierkunde (DGS) ; Greifswald, Germany, 18th–21st September 2017
- Hepatitis E virus in zoo housed primates
- When a virus uses another entrance - Immune mechanisms involved in innate...
- The susceptibility of wild rodents for Rift Valley fever virus and their...
- Shrew-associated hantaviruses in Germany
- Seasonal hantavirus dynamics in two rodent reservoir species
- Rats from breeding colonies as pathogen reservoirs
- Rat-associated hepevirus in European Norway and Black rat populations:...
- Phylodynamic studies on astrovirus sequences detected in German bats
- Multiple detection of zoonotic variegated squirrel bornavirus 1 in different...
- Is sequence evolution of Puumala virus NSs protein related to bank vole...
- Hantaviruses in the natural host and in “spillover”-infected animals
- Drivers of pathogen transmission in the system hanta-virus-bank vole-humans
- Common voles and field voles as main reservoir for Leptospira kirschneri...
- Common vole (Microtus arvalis) as a host for pathogens: a review
- Bank vole evolutionary lineage association of Puumala virus in Germany
- 10 years network “Rodent-borne pathogens"
- Hantaviruses in the Czech Republic
- Rodent outbreaks: patterns and prediction of population dynamics