The 15th Rodens et Spatium, International Conference on Rodent Biology ; Programme and Abstract Book ; July 25-29, 2016, Olomouc, Czech Republic
- Viral pathogens in exotic and indigenous squirrels, Central Europe
- Hantaviruses in Microtus voles
- Comparative hantavirus dynamics in two rodent reservoir species
- A Puumala virus rapid field test for rodents validated for application...
- The reconstruction of the phylogeography of an invasive species: tracing...
- Testing automated sensor traps for mammal field studies
- Synchrony of forest rodent abundance and relation to tree damage
- Recovery of common vole populations (Microtus arvalis) after population...
- Population dynamics of common voles in a semi-natural, constant environment...
- Maze runners: common voles (Microtus arvalis) in T-maze trials for identifying...
Access permissions only signed in user
The 15th Rodens et Spatium, International Conference on Rodent Biology ; Programme and Abstract Book ; July 25-29, 2016, Olomouc, Czech Republic. Olomouc 2016. Palacký University Olomouc.
Use and reproduction:
All rights reserved